Micro Focus have released Content Manager 10 Patch 1, which includes a number of resolved issues that we think you'll look forward to.
Here's some of the issues that have been addressed in CM10 Patch 1:
- Pressing Enter within Notes no longer inserts a new line, but instead accepts your changes
- Notes occasionally saving without the content body, and only adding the user stamp
- Using the arrow keys within an entry field (such as the Author field on our Document Record Type) no longer cycles between previous values
- Saved Searches Button returns a new interface that shows all saved searches without any groupings. Whilst the new interface still exists, it is now able to show Search Groups properly
- Pressing Enter on Parameter Prompted Saved Searches closes window without running the search
- Unable to use shortcut keys to reassign actions within the context menu. This issue has been fixed, however shortcuts are not marked within the interface.
- Saved Search Groups also showing individual searches in list
Interested in upgrading to CM10?
Our experienced team are here to assist, get in touch with us now to start planning your upgrade to the latest version of Content Manager.