Integrate Gravity Forms with Micro Focus Content Manager
- Automatically transfers the output from a submitted Gravity Form into relevant folders in Content Manager, including applying appropriate access controls
- Web application with a simple interface to facilitate the mapping of forms to Content Manager folders
- Inbuilt scheduler periodically polls Gravity Forms for updated data
What is Gravity Forms?
Gravity Forms is a WordPress plugin that allows site owners, admins and developers to create simple and complex forms to collect information on their WordPress site, and then decide what to do with that information. Gravity Forms can be used for contact forms, WordPress post creation, calculators, employment applications and more.
Using the FYB Gravity2CM Connector will provide the following benefits:
- Leverages the investment you have made in Gravity Forms by removing manual capture processes and reducing operational costs
- Ensures your organisation is meeting its record keeping compliance requirements for the storage and management of documents and records within Content Manager
- Reduces the duplication of information stored in multiple places, increasing data integrity and providing efficiencies to users for the retrieval of information