This month Content Manager 9.4 was released, with over 150+ enhancements and new features we won't name them all but here are a few key new features and functionality of CM9.4:
- Event Based Archiving is a new trigger method for retention schedules based on real-world events, it can be set to automatically or manually trigger based on the event occurrence.
- Updates to the CM9.4 Web Client including creation of multiple records via drag and drop, viewing Office documents via Office online, custom logo support
- The new dashboard allows users to access work items lists with a breakdown of the number of items that are within the set time periods.
- A new explorer interface within Content Manager 9.4 allows hierarchical view of group of records for item types in a single explorer styled window.
- You can define the settings to determine how the document metadata is extracted from the electronic documents being checked into CM9.4.
- New options have been included to enhance the existing Microsoft Office Integration such as new default file storage and the ability to create revisions for non-mail Outlook items, such as Notes
The complete list of enhancements and new features can be found in the Content Manager 9.4 release notes that can be accessed here.
Still looking for more information?
Why not get in touch with us to see how we can assist you with Content Manager 9.4
Oops! Something went wrong while submitting the form.